1. I wasn't born in the UK but I don't know any other language other than English (cryptic fact eh?!)
2. I love cups of tea and can't function if I don't have at least two cups first thing!
3. If I had to pick between wearing underwear and having my nails painted I'd pick the latter.
4. I can't sleep on my own.
5. I love to cook and I'm pretty good too! (Watch out Nigella!)
6. It's safe to say I don't have the patience of a Saint!
7. My favourite Disney film is Cinderella and I love the mouse, Gus; he's just so funny!
8. Pregnant women freak me out... they have a PERSON growing inside of them!!
9. I don't like tummy buttons (least of all my newly reconstructed one... thanks Mr Surgeon! Not!)
10. Almost every time Pretty Woman is on the TV I have to watch it, despite having the DVD so I could watch it when I liked anyway... :/
11. I don't like being on a boat. Needless to say a long weekend boating trip along the Thames was NOT the best decision ever.
12. I could listen to Florence and The Machine all day long.
13. One of my top ambitions is to drive down Lombard St in San Fran.
14. I actually LOVE David Attenborough.
15. The only news I watch is on E!
16. I would love it if a) Sheldon was real and b) if he was my BFF.
17. On the surface you'd think I'm really tidy and organised however open my wardrobe or a drawer...
18. I hate having a mobile telephone and I literally only let about 10 people have my number.
19. I'm a Starbucks person.
20. I believe that people who have dog(s) should need a licence to have it/them.
21. I don't like coloured mugs/cups (on the inside bit) I like them to be white so I can see what colour my tea really is.
22. I really think I suffer from S.A.D.
23. I go weak at the knees when I hear a South African accent. Mmm.
24. I cannot and will not watch a horror film as I am the biggest wimp ever!
25. I prefer writing with a pencil (a soft one) to a pen.