So I cut down my lovely long nails last week because they were getting a bit weak due to lack of maintenance and a very unhealthy diet over the Christmas and New Year holidays.
I'm currently using Leighton Denny's Renovate treatment on my bare nail before using OPI Nail Envy as a basecoat and to help hydration I'm using OPI Avoplex oil and a L'Occitane Shea Butter handcream as often as I can remember to put it on! Hopefully I'll have my long nails back in no time...
My week in nail colour...
1. Nails Inc, Paddington Street:
2. OPI, Lucerne-tainly look Marvellous with OPI Navy Shatter over the top:
3. Leighton Denny, All about me:
4. Leighton Denny, Viva la Diva:
5. Leighton Denny, Crushed Grape:
6. Nails Inc, Piccadilly Circus:
7. OPI, You don't know Jacques:
My favourite of the week? I like the shatter effect as I'm not usually a lover of the shatter but the colour combo was quite sophis?? I like Piccadilly Circus because it's quite Raspberryesque although it looks darker in the pic. But my overall fav is Viva la Diva by Leighton Denny. It's uber glossy and the shade is so virbrant; it's just a pleasure to wear!
What's your favourite shade? Have you got a most worn colour? Is there a colour you won't ever wear? Nail dilemmas eh? ;P